Support "Connecting through Spiritual Practice"
To celebrate our 15th anniversary, Spirituality & Practice has launched a year-long capital campaign. Read more about it here. Funds raised for this campaign will cover:
- a complete redesign of the website (with a critically needed software upgrade) to add new features so we can do more spiritual practices together;
- expansion of our team to cover new programs and initiatives;
- and additional outreach to a variety of audiences.
When you make any gift to Spirituality & Practice:
- You become one of our Practicing Partners.
- You join our global community of people vitally engaged with the wisdom and practices of the world's spiritual traditions.
- You enable us to develop resources for spiritual journeys for our unique Wisdom Archive of reviews, quotes, and spiritual practices.
- You make it possible for us to create new e-courses and other learning opportunities for our School of Spiritual Life.
- You help us cover the costs of our special projects, including The Reverence Project, the Elder Spirituality Project, and the Practicing Democracy Project.
- You help us maintain our extensive spiritual library and offer opportunities for students at our Center for Spirituality & Practice in Claremont, California.
Donate by Credit or Debit Card.
Click here to make a donation to Spirituality & Practice. We have partnered with Network for Good to securely process your online credit card payment. We take VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Donate through PayPal.
Non-U.S. donors may prefer to use PayPal here.
Donate by Mail.
Please send a check or money order and your email address to:
Spirituality & Practice
223 W. Foothill Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Claremont, California 91711
Your tax-deductible donation to Spirituality & Practice (via the nonprofit organization CIStems, Inc.) may be eligible for a corporate matching grant from your employer. If you or the personnel office at your employer need additional information, contact Jonathan Ellerby.
CIStems, Inc., the nonprofit organization behind SpiritualityandPractice.com, is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your donation is tax-deductible in the United States.
Other Ways to Support Spirituality and Practice
- Take one of our E-Courses on the wisdom and practices of the world's religions and spiritual paths.
- Share information on these unique programs.
- Give an E-Course (from the button at the bottom of the page describing the course) or buy a Gift Certificate.
- Organize a Custom E-Course for your spiritual community with any program in our on-demand system.
- Purchase a set of the Spiritual Literacy DVD series for yourself, your local library, your congregation, or your spiritual community. Or purchase them through our Vimeo On-Demand site.
- Mention us on your blog, newsletters, and website. Download graphics from our Press Room.
- If you would like to volunteer with Spirituality & Practice, please email Jonathan Ellerby to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
- If you or someone you know might want to partner with us financially to further this vital work, please email Jonathan Ellerby, Executive Director. We welcome your introduction to donors and foundations.