Support "Connecting through Spiritual Practice"
To celebrate our 15th anniversary, Spirituality & Practice has launched a year-long capital campaign. Read more about it here. Funds raised for this campaign will cover:
- a complete redesign of the website (with a critically needed software upgrade) to add new features so we can do more spiritual practices together;
- expansion of our team to cover new programs and initiatives;
- and additional outreach to a variety of audiences.
When you make any gift to Spirituality & Practice:
- You become one of our Practicing Partners.
- You join our global community of people vitally engaged with the wisdom and practices of the world's spiritual traditions.
- You enable us to develop resources for spiritual journeys for our unique Wisdom Archive of reviews, quotes, and spiritual practices.
- You make it possible for us to create new e-courses and other learning opportunities for our School of Spiritual Life.
- You help us cover the costs of our special projects, including The Reverence Project, the Elder Spirituality Project, and the Practicing Democracy Project.
- You help us maintain our extensive spiritual library and offer opportunities for students at our Center for Spirituality & Practice in Claremont, California.
Donate by Credit or Debit Card.
Click here to make a donation through Spirituality & Practice's secure page at EveryAction. We take VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Donate through PayPal.
Non-U.S. donors may prefer to use PayPal here.
Donate by Mail.
Please send a check or money order and your email address to:
Spirituality & Practice
223 W. Foothill Boulevard, 2nd Floor
Claremont, California 91711
Your tax-deductible donation to Spirituality & Practice (via the nonprofit organization CIStems, Inc.) may be eligible for a corporate matching grant from your employer. If you or the personnel office at your employer need additional information, contact Mary Ann Brussat.
CIStems, Inc., the nonprofit organization behind SpiritualityandPractice.com, is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and your donation is tax-deductible in the United States.
Other Ways to Support Spirituality and Practice
- Take one of our E-Courses on the wisdom and practices of the world's religions and spiritual paths.
- Share information on these unique programs.
- Give an E-Course (from the button at the bottom of the page describing the course) or buy a Gift Certificate.
- Organize a Custom E-Course for your spiritual community with any program in our on-demand system.
- Purchase a set of the Spiritual Literacy DVD series for yourself, your local library, your congregation, or your spiritual community.Or purchase them through our Vimeo On-Demand site.
- Mention us on your blog, newsletters, and website. Download graphics from our Press Room.
- If you would like to volunteer with Spirituality & Practice, please email Mary Ann Brussat to learn more about volunteer opportunities.
- If you or someone you know might want to partner with us financially to further this vital work, please email Mary Ann Brussat. We welcome your introduction to donors and foundations.